Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kindergarten Mommy Makeover

Yesterday I was invited to Amberly's Kindergarten class for a Mommy Makeover! What a wonderful time we had! I arrived to find the lights in the room dimmed and quiet soothing music playing. We were served cookies and apple juice as we arrived in the "spa". Each child then got to give their mommy a makeover! Amberly had so much fun doing my hair! (Notice the bows in the hair! You should have seen the back of my hair!) She gave me a massage and a manicure. My nails are now a beautiful purple and white with cute butterfly stickers! She presented me with a beautiful picture and poem. We were also given beautiful plants that they had grown in their classroom. It was a wonderful treat for all of us! Amberly also gave me a card where they filled in the blanks. It said the following:(bolded words were the added words by Amberly.
My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world! Her name is Patricia. She's pretty as a butterfly. She is 18 years old. She has green eyes and red hair. Her favorite food is "pasketti". I think my mom is funny when she is wearing fuzzy slippers. I wouldn't trade my mom for anything! I love my mom because she loves me.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
Love, Amberly
I had a wonderful hour with my little Amberly! She most definitely made me feel special being her mommy!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great day! I love the note. You gotta know they love you, when they say things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be wonderful to have a girl just so she could do my hair. My boys just don't seem to be that into stuff like that. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/mommy-makeover/

    ReplyDelete