Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Trent!!

Eleven years ago today our family was incredibly blessed with a precious gift from Heaven! Trent Sam McShane was born on May 20th, 1998 weighing in at a whopper 9 lbs. 6 oz. It really is hard to believe that my little boy is growing up so quickly! The day Trent joined our family was an extremely happy day for us! He has brought so much joy and love to our family. He has always been my cuddly lovable little guy! Happy Birthday Trent and thanks for being such a wonderful part of our family!
Home from the Hospital with adoring Elizabeth and Eyn. They just loved having a new brother!
This picture was taken in Idaho. Trent didn't know what to think of this horse. It just started following Trent!
For Trent's 1st Birthday my Mom and Dad gave Trent this precious little puppy. "Puppy" continues to be a treasured part of Trent's life today!
My precious boy!
In Galveston having a fun time at the beach!
My cool little buddy!
In the beautiful bluebonnets near Brenham.
My little boy is growing up!
Happy Happy Birthday Trent!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those great pictures! I can't believe he is 11 years old! I hope he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete