Friday, September 12, 2008

Update - 11:00 PM.

I'll hurry and give an update since Darin just told me our cable TV just went out and we have cable Internet so it will possibly be out soon.
The gusts are slowly picking up. We have been standing outside enjoying the wind. I think we are now getting between 40-50 mph gusts. We have only seen a few drops of rain. The rain is coming we are told.
It's hard to watch all that is happening just south of us. The destruction and flooding happening is really sobering. I'm thankful that we are not in that area. My in-laws are really worried about what their home will be like when they return to it. I think Sharon is so worried that she has gotten ill.
The monopoly game finally ended a while ago. Eyn won. They seemed to be having lots of fun. Amberly fell asleep on the couch exhausted. Bruce and Sharon went to bed and everyone else is outside. We are under a curfew until 10am. tomorrow. It's interesting to sit here and here the wind beating against the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment