Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sisters Forever

Today Elizabeth wanted me to take her and Amberly to get their pictures taken together for a special birthday present she is making for Amberly. (Birthday is Tuesday) We had a lot of fun as we went to a few different locations in our neighborhood to take the pictures. They were all so good she is having a hard time choosing which one she wants to use. Their both growing up on me too quickly! I'm so thankful that even with the age difference they "usually" get a long great and enjoy spending time together. It's kind of become their "thing" to spend time together Sunday afternoons doing nails. I'm sure Amberly has the most beautifully painted nails in kindergarten!

We found this great bulldozer by the golf course and Amberly was so excited when I said go jump on!

I loved these next pictures because it showed their playful side.

No comments:

Post a Comment