Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mary Poppins

Darin told everyone in our family all week not to plan anything Friday evening because he was taking me out that night. All week I anxiously waited wondering what he had in store for us that evening. I was not disappointed!! He knows how much I LOVE Broadway musicals and I had just recently told him about a friend going to see this and I thought it sounded wonderful! I was pleasantly surprised and loved every second of our evening out!! The music was absolutely delightful and the scenery was incredible!! I felt like a child transported back in time as I sat there watching it with a smile on my face from start to finish! Thanks for a wonderful evening honey!! You know... Wicked it going to be in Houston in June.. Hint Hint!!


The best words to describe the evening are : SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCOUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite movies along with Sound of Music!!

    ReplyDelete