Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday Elizabeth!!



My little girl is celebrating her 17th birthday today. It's always hard to believe how quickly they grow up. I get emotional as a write about Elizabeth. She came into the world wanting to come when she was ready and not a second sooner. She's always been very strong willed and determined to do it her way. She stands up for what she believes in and lives her life that way. She's not afraid to be different than the world. She knows who she is and I admire her so much for it. She looks for those who "stand in need" and is always there to lift them up. She is still our princess even at 17! (She has been wearing a princess crown all day today!) She is so incredibly talented! She's beautiful inside and out. How grateful we are that she is a part of our family. As I think about the fact that she is a senior in high school now it makes me incredibly sad. I cannot imagine life in our home without her. I treasure my little girl and know that she will do great things with her future!

No comments:

Post a Comment