Saturday, March 6, 2010

Panther Pride

Trent had another fun season playing basketball. I love basketball season!! I love finding all my children outside in the driveway playing basketball together! I love seeing my children having fun. I love the Adrenalin rush each game brings!

Trent may not have won many games this season, but the team worked hard and Trent had fun. We were fortunate to be get a coach that Trent liked and respected. (Thanks for a great season York!) Trent really liked having his friend Ford from church on his team. It's hard to believe that this was Trent's sixth year with KYB.



Getting ready for a free throw

Coach Richards with some of the team


Jump ball to start the game. Go Trent!!


Getting instructions from the coach






Half time Fun Dip (An Amberly and Dad tradition)






Trent and Ford after the last game

Our basketball players - Trent and Amberly

Thanks for a great season Panthers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment