Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break - Lunch with Dad at Williams Tower Falls

We had a great spring break this year! I think we all needed the break! Each day I really tried to at least do something special. It wasn't always grand, but we did something to get out and have fun!
We decided one day to go and eat lunch with Darin. He works close to the Galleria area so we picked up Subway and went over to the Williams Tower Falls. It was wonderful!! The weather was perfect to be outside and the cool breeze from the falls felt great! I always have to take pictures (which not everyone appreciates, but they do endure it well at times!). Everyone enjoyed climbing up to be high beside the falls. (A little too high for my liking!)Story behind this picture - Eyn didn't really want to climb to the top of this. But, he did it to make mom happy. Everyone else had to jump up, sit down, get up, jump up, sit down... all the way to the top. These steps were wet, so... wet steps cause wet bums if your having to sit down. So.. Eyn looked at it and leap frogged up the entire thing and didn't get wet at all! Long legs are good for many thing!!
Having fun!
I was really disappointed in this picture. Someone offered to take our picture and the auto focus button accidentally got pushed. It would have been a great shot of all of us together!
We had a great time visiting Darin for lunch and I think he had a great break from work! He was quite jealous of our week off! Luckily he had that Friday off so he could play with us too!
I had to have this one last picture before we left the park.

2 comments:

  1. Fun Fun!!! I will need to take my kids there. I think they will love being up top. Very cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun way to spend a few hours. We were told there is also a really nice park right beside it. We didn't venture over there since Darin had to get back to work but I've heard it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete