Friday, October 31, 2008

Tricia's Birthday

We celebrated my 39Th birthday on October 23rd. My family and friends really made it a great day for me! The day started by smelling fresh homemade muffins. Elizabeth had gotten up before Seminary (by 5:00 AM) to make them to be ready when I got up. They were yummy!
When I went out to take Amberly and Trent to school we found that 3 sneaky people had painted my van! Before they left they had painted my windows with words like - Honk It's my birthday, 39 (for the first time), pictures of a cake with candles, balloons, etc. It was funny! It was kind of fun to get honked at! (I always jumped first and then laughed.) I went out to lunch with a sweet friend and was able to talk to friends on the phone throughout the day. That evening we ended up eating Subway and enjoyed yummy birthday pie. I told Darin I wanted Pie instead of a cake. It was yummy! It was a great day! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment