Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Cont..


It was really nice just being able to share a quiet Sunday together as a family. We began the day by going to church. At the end of church all of the men met in the kitchen area to enjoy "Pies for Pops". What a yummy way to end church!! We ended the day by taking a few pictures. Elizabeth and I worked on the poster card for Darin. It was fun coming up with cute sayings to go with the candy bars. (After 16 years of Father's Days I'm really needing some fresh new fun ideas for the day! Elizabeth says I just need to start over and redo some of the same things we've done in the past. So.. we did a candy card!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the blogging world! It's so much fun to read blogs. My sister talked me into starting one a few months ago, and so I did. This last month has been horribly busy and blogging has been on the bottom of my list so I haven't updated in a while, but if you want to check out my blog, it is at: www.christieslifewithher6boys.blogspot.com. Maybe today after presidency meeting and paying bills and cleaning up around here a little, I'll update... Good to hear that all is going well in your family!

    ReplyDelete